Tuesday, April 19, 2011

BusyBee

I have been doing some fun crafty things lately, but I never get a chance to blog!

I have done a couple sock bunnies, an egg wreath, yarn carrots!! Wow, reading that, I am proud of myself!! I also had a baking day with my wonderful SIL. We made 3 different kinds of cupcakes. More to come of that, because I also want to show pictures!!

Well why not take a look at some of the blogs/ladies who inspired me to craft!

HowDoesShe.com
Wonderful site. Wondnerful ladies. Tons of ideas. My favorite part of their site are the 2x4 ideas. My parents recently started building a new house, and I have been sneaking pieces of scrap wood! I can't wait to make something from it. I love the birthday sign!

Infarrantly Creative
Can't talk enough about this site. Beckie is very resourceful, and has ideas that I probably never would think of. My favorite thing abotu this site are the Roadkill Rescues! She has redone some amazing furniture pieces.

Tip Junkie
Amazing site! Tons of great ideas. Laurie's site is constantly changing with new ideas, always something new. Love it!

There are a TON of great blogs out there, and I follow a lot of them, but these are my Top 3!

What blogs do you follow?

No comments:

Post a Comment