Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Furniture Re-Do



I have always wanted to do something like this. Take a piece of "ugly" furniture and make it pretty and usable. My daughter fell in love with this table, and since it doesn't take up a lot of space, I figured why not let her have it. Okay Okay. I really wanted to re-do it. Try out some new skills! I am pretty happy with how it turned out. A good cleaning, Green Apple spray paint, vinyl (I got to use my Silhouette!!), and a coat of clear! She loves it!! Now I am addicted. I want more funiture to play with. Next... my coffee/living room table.

Before: Sorry Bluebird couldn't leave it alone!!



After:


If anyone has any tips for spray painting round objects, please let me know! I struggled, and a few of the legs have "drips" on them.

Do you like fixin' up old things?


No comments:

Post a Comment